Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Back!!

Wow it's been a long time! A couple of months ago I was ready to get into a grove and keep up on my blog but then my computer got a virus and I was not able to. Now I'm back and ready to go! Is this a good thing or a bad thing I ask myself? I mean yes I love having my computer, being without was driving me crazy! And sweet sweet Tina was the one I turned to to help me look things up. Thanks a bunch Tina!!
So how can this be a bad thing? I think we all know, too much of a good thing can also be a bad thing. Now that we have the computer back the whole family wants to be on it, including me. I've given the kids time limits and this goes into affect after homework "and then you probably won't have time to play". So they get to choose.
As for me, I get on some times and spend excessive amounts of time also. Like yesterday when I was trying to beautify my blog. It literally took me hours, with all the helping the kids, making dinner and getting them to bed in between! Of course I'm not the fastest at figuring all this stuff out so I'm sure someone else could have done it faster! But I'm pretty proud of myself for doing it! I think it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.
Now I can focus on updating, of course I'll be doing some back tracking, I hope that I can become pretty fast at doing so!

4 comments:

  1. Nothing beats the "I did it feeling." I am glad your back too--this blogging worlds gets lonely when you have nothing to look at =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your back! To not have a computer sounds awesome! It definetly is a bad thing, I really do hate Facebook and the blog it take's up way too much time but I wish I could do more of both. Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with the computer. I get on the internet and end up reading (for way too long) weird stuff on msn and I don't even remember what I got on for.

    ReplyDelete