Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Danielle Lila!

My sweet "Sweet Pea" celebrated her 8th birthday on June 12th and we were lucky to have some family in town. Her cousins Daesha, Elijah, Dominic, and Ammron. We had a lot of fun and I just wanted to write this blog to tell her how much I lover her. She is a sweet and fun loving girl, she is always happy and excited and fun to be around. She loves playing with her brothers and friends. She has been playing the violin and is doing very good at it.

I can't believe that my sweet little girl turned eight and was baptized this year. My how time flies. I always tell my kids to stay little as the picture to the right of my blog says. We got to go and pick our her dress for her baptism day. We went with Lala, Elise, and Grandma Bea. We had a lot of fun trying dresses on, and of course she looked beautiful all in white. We finished the evening with a little celebration with some family at my Tio Michaels house and had a little party that included making our own pizzas and enjoying cupcakes. Happy Birthday Danielle Lila! I love my sweet, sweet girl!!!


Danielle's brothers and cousins watching as she opens presents.











Danielle wanted a hex bug for her birthday












Popsicles with the cousins






Danielle Lila enjoying the process of trying on dresses.














This is the one!





Making pizza with Tia Sandra
Daesha and Danielle Lila's butterfly pizza



The Butterfly pizza as a finished product. Almost too cool to eat!
















We finished the night with some family
"Rockband" and of course my dad and Michael were by far the most talented! They're musical genius'.

2 comments: