Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos Abuelito's!


Today, March 17, is my Abuelo's birthday! He turned 83! My Abuela's birthday was two days ago, March 15, and she would have been 81! I just wanted to take a few minutes and express my gratitude for both of them.


He is such a loving person. I love that he loves to sing, and he's very good! He's a very hard worker and the best at what he does! He is a Baker. My kids love to go to the bakery and watch him while he works! He also tries his best to be there for all the big events happening in his big family, from baby blessings, to baptisms, graduations, weddings and more.

My Abuela was a very loving person also. She was a the best cook, she was always cooking! She made the best tamales, atole (rice pudding) and much, much more! I loved it when she would make her cinnamon tea, I always think of her when I drink it! She always gave us candy and she always sent us a birthday card for our birthdays!

These are just a few special things about my Abuelito's that I wanted to share. I love them both very much! Feliz Cumpleanos!

No comments:

Post a Comment