Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

On July 28th we were able to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. Jody and I were surprised at how well the kids did! (We didn't even have to have one bathroom break.) They loved it. I loved being able to sit in the sealing room with Tytus and Isaiah and tell them how Mama and Daddy were sealed on our wedding day. They loved looking into the mirrors, how you could see on forever. I know that they are little but I also know that it's important for them to know my testimony, especially on being a family for forever!

Also while we were walking through Tytus told me that he was thinking about how Heavely Father loves Jesus. I'm glad that he knows that and I'm glad that he knows that Heavenly Father loves him too!

I'm so glad that we were able to take our kids. It was a great experience.
The kids favorite parts:

Tytus said the fountain outside and the mirrors in the sealing room when you get married.

Danielle Lila said her favorite part was also the sealing room because, she also liked the mirrors
Isaiah liked to see all the pictures of Jesus and the elevator....after a little thought they all said they liked the baptismal font with the twelve oxen, and I'd have to agree thats one of my favorite parts too.








No comments:

Post a Comment