Sunday, August 30, 2009

First Days of School!


Well Danielle Lila started school on the 20th of August and Tytus Started Kindergaten on the 27th. I'm grateful for Jody being able to hold the Preisthood, he was able to give them both blessings.
Danielle is now in the 2nd grade and her new teacher is Mrs. Read. She is excited to start and play with old friends and make new ones! She also is old enough to be in orchestra and play the violin. This means that she has to be at school at 7:00, an hour before school starts. The nice thing is that they serve breakfast, only now she's asking me to make her waffles on the other days!
Tytus has been so excited to start school! Infact the day he turned 5 he was asking if he would start school the next day. On the first day he was ready to go. He gets to ride the bus and is excited about that also. I told him that on the first day I would meet him there so I could take some pictures. He told me that I didn't have to, he knew where his class was and he'd be fine. What a big boy! He's growing up so fast. Makes me sad and also proud to know that he wants to be independent. Tytus's teacher is Mrs. Wolfe. (a friend of Daniela's told him that she heard if you're not good she'll eat you!) She is really nice. She was impressed to find out that he did not go to preschool, I was lucky that he liked to do "homework", sometimes! I know that he will do great and learn so much.
Danielle Lila on her way to the bus


Jody and the kids after Lila's first day

Tytus anxiously waiting for school to start on his first day.

Tytus running to the bus



Once at school the kids booked out of the bus to the classroom.







Tytus looks short here but he is one of the youngest in the class.


Tytus and Mrs. Wolfe




Tytus getting off the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment