Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Hair Cuts

Well I had scheduled all the kids to get their hair cuts on Wednesday and we were just about out the door when Jody got a reminder call that he had to go in early to work for a training. We we decided that we only had time for Danielle Lila, she would start school the next day so she would be first and we rescheduled for Monday for the boys. We went to Danielle, a family friend (my cousin Monique's best friend). So yes there were three Danielle's in one room! Daniela thought that was so neat. Her hair turned out soo cute! It reminds me of when she was little. If you didn't know, it took forever to grow out! Her first pony tail was around 5 1/2 yrs old. I love her hair like this, she looks so beautiful!
Danielle Lila and Danielle



When we got home Jody came out to greet us. Letting me know that it was a good thing that I didn't take Isaiah because he decided he could cut his own hair!! You're kidding me?! No. Then here he comes around the car with a big smile on his face! He had cut the sides and the front. Oh I was so mad, UUGGHH! And sad :( Being the mean mom that I am, I spanked him. He cried and then gave a cheesy grin for the camera, and then it was hard not to laugh at his new hair cut. I told him that we had to cut off all the rest. He grabbed the back and the top and said not this. I told him yes and he got real mad! I'm worried that since we cut it so short maybe his curls won't come back. We all love his curls! Needless to say I was not going to wait for Monday to fix his hair so we took him and Tytus in today and got it all done at once, we'll get Jonas another time. They did so good and they both look very handsome. A fresh new look!

The big grin with tears

Mad about having to cut off the rest



Shaking his booty while waiting to cut his hair


Wow! So short, it's been along time!

The Mohawk
Tytus goes for a new look to start school

What handsome boys!

1 comment:

  1. Okay. So I saw your post on FB about Isaiah cutting his own hair. I giggled then, but am now ROLLING at the pic. Oh MY Goodness!!! Like a little old man with bad hair!

    Everyone looks so grown up and stylin' now, though! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete