Monday, March 23, 2009

My perspective by Jody

Well all blog entries previous to this have been entered by my wonderful wife. Don't let the title fool you into thinking I have a completely different perspective of what has been happening in the previous blogs that what my wife came up with because I don't. Actually she has been doing a pretty good job for someone who doesn't consider themselves to computer savy. Well after all the dental work with the kids and Danielle I will show you what I have been doing. I recently put together a storyboard of a music video idea. I did in for Aesop Rock's "No Regrets". I will now hope to be able to import the video because I have been having issues on other websites that I have tried this with. So here we go (keep your fingers crossed).


This video is a poor quality upload because it was originally formated for my ipod but I think you can still get the idea. I will be messing around with it still and may post a better quality version later. I'm still aiming at going to UVU in the fall to finish my degree in digital animation. I am currently working at Morgan Stanley and waiting for my version of the AIG bailout bonus check! Something tells me this will never happen. In the meantime I will just keep on doing tech support and doing my artwork. I recently switched to the swing shift where I now work Wed-Sat 4pm-2:30am. Those are some hard hours but it gives me time at work to do some art projects plus 15% shift differential and will eventually allow me to do some homework while getting paid. So I can't complain.

Other than that I've been watching the March Madness NCAA college basketball tourney religiously! I think Louisville has an honest chance to take it this year. Go Cards!

I'm sure that Danielle will keep everybody updated with the kids activities so I will just briefly mention a few. I will be going on Friday to the Daddy Donut day at school with Danielle Lila (these are the days I pick to help support my daughters education not the parent teacher conference day!) We will be getting Tytus registered for kindergarden and Isaiah for a concealed weapons permit. I was just kidding about the latter, I just wanted to make sure you were still awake. We will hopefully be signing the boys up for soccer soon and Danielle Lila for either Dance, Piano, or Hezbollah camp. I think she would fair well as a terrorist the way she handles her brothers (just kidding). Thats about it for my perspective for now. Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. the video is cool Jody, I think it goes really well with the music....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented brother I have! Good job Jody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody you are probably one of the funniest people I know. I was laughing the WHOLE time. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete