Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting Settled



Well I'm really excited to start this blog and hope that others will enjoy reading it! A lot has been going on for the Livingstons these past few months. We were living with Roque and Rosa for a few months. I'm grateful for them and the help they gave us! They have an awesome loving family!


We have now moved into a basement apartment in Highland City Utah. Many of you may wonder why Highland? Well it is in the middle of where Jody will be working and going to school.He will soon be going to UVU.


Danielle Lila is adjusting well at her new school. On her first day the teacher said that all the girls fought over who would sit by her. She also gets to ride the bus and enjoys it very much. She lost her first tooth this month and was very excited. She was showing her dad how it was barely hanging on and didn't even realize that he had pulled it out! Of course it was a plus that the Tooth Fairy came!


Jody Started a new shift a work . He works 4 tens, Wed-Sat. He works the night shift from 4pm-2:30 am. He's been waiting for an opening for over a year now. We are both actually liking it pretty well.


The boys are doing good. We're getting excited for Tytus to be going to Kindergarden this fall and are in the process of getting him registered. Isaiah is full of tons of energy and loves to play with his big brother and sister! Jonas is now 7 months and is getting so big. He is starting the army crawl. He loves to eat bananas and drink his juice. The kids just love him of course.


Last month we made a car seat switch for the 3 older kids. They all feel so much bigger. They also aren't sitting right next to eachother witch means that Isaiah can't bug them by hitting them whenever he wants.


As for myself, I have been keeping busy of course with the kids. I also have been doing a lot of reading and exercising. I've been doing an exercising program called Power 90 X and I've been watching not what I eat but how much. It's been hard but well worth it. I've lost 11 lbs so far and I still have 5 weeks to go! (Much thanks to my support team, Jody, Roque and Rosa!) I'm getting excited for the scrapbook expo coming up this next weekend! Tina and I are going again. We have a lot of fun! We also like to get together and work on pages and projects.


All in all we are doing well. Learning, growing and trying to have fun while we're doing it!






2 comments:

  1. that was a very good opening to your blog. I feel very up to date on what is going on with you. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to finally know what's going on with you. I have been in the dark. Glad your doing well.

    ReplyDelete