Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Tytus!

Happy Birthday Tytus! We had a fun day. After so patiently for daddy to wake up, Tytus opened his presents. He got a new scooter, some cool sun glasses and a Wolverine hand blade thing, which he's been wanting for months! Then it was off to McDonald's to eat and play and then to the store Michael's. Tytus has been asking for some canvas's for painting so we took him to go pick some out. We also got some brushes and a palate. He's very excited to get to work!
Before Jody had to leave for work we sang Happy Birthday and had cake and ice cream. Notice the chocolate cake, if you didn't know Tytus is my chocolate lover!

We also went up to our front yard and the kids got wet on the trampoline with our neighbor Aiden. They had a lot of fun. It was a pretty long day. and after more cake and ice cream, after diner of course, they ended up going to bed pretty early. It was my turn to say the prayer and I had thanked Heavenly Father for Tytus, for the happiness he brings us, for him to grow big and strong, and to be a good example to those around him. After I was finished and getting my hugs and kisses for the night, Tytus told me that he liked what I said about him in the prayer. It was cute and good to know that he was listening!

1 comment: