Thursday, May 27, 2010

Highland Elementary Dance Festival

Wow it's been way to long since I've done this! I'm going to do my best now to post more often. We've been pretty busy these last few months making lots of good memories!


These pics are of the Dance Festival that the kids school put on. It was so cute! The whole school participated in it, they all worked so hard! Each grade did a dance and then a combined one at the end. Tytus's (Kindergarten) dance was to Elvis and Danielle Lila's (2nd grade) was to the beach boys. We're actually lucky that we were able to be there for it. It was actually supposed to be on May 18th, the day we were driving home from Arizona (we were there for my sister Elise's wedding). They cancelled the performance because of bad weather, not that it was any better, it was so windy but the kids still had fun! Jody recorded it and here's the link if you want to watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0bk9jxwCYo


































































2 comments:

  1. I thought I'd post the link to the actual video of them dancing. You can post this on here if you would like.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0bk9jxwCYo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are blogging again, oh how i've missed you. You can tell by the pics that Lila is a born performer!

    ReplyDelete