Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Danielle Lila and Isaiah!


First off I would like to say Happy Birthday to two of my babies! (Yes I still call them that!) The last few days have been pretty busy with two b-days! First it was Daniela's on Friday the 12th of June. She got a bike, helmet and some Little Pet Shop toys. She was so excited! She had a little friend over to play and we went to the park . We had some cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday! I wanted to have a birthday party for her and her friends, but it's amazing how just the simple things can make a child happy. She said she had the best day ever!






Isaiah's B-day was on Saturday June 13th. Yes the very next day! I'm glad it isn't on the same day. He got a new big boy scooter and some Star Trek guys. Star Trek? you may ask, but he really likes it. He's seen the commercials for it on cartoon network and that's what he was really asking for. He loves them! Jody is making a spaceship (the USS Enterprise) for him out of a shoe box right now actually! We also had a family reunion for Jody's family that we wet to that day. One of the family members took some goodie bags for the kids with candy and toys. The kids were having fun blowing bubbles and playing with balloons. Tracy overheard her son Micah tell Isaiah, thank you for inviting me to your birthday party it's really fun! And Isaiah said your welcome! So sweet! When we got home we had more cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday before Jody had to go to work.


Saturday night I stayed up late making tostadas and cupcakes for dinner on Sunday and I had to of course iron clothes for church, and make sure the house wasn't a mess before I went to bed! Whew, I'm getting tired just thinking about it again! It seems like there's just so much to do and it seems like it never ends. Can I get an Amen!

So we had dinner at Tia Mari's on Sunday. When we brought the pinata out Isaiah was so excited he was yelling! We're lucky that it stopped raining. Tytus was the lucky one to break it open. We sang Happy b-day again, Isaiah yelled with excitement again! We had more cupcakes and some dirt desert with worms! (I think we can agree that my kids need a break from all this sugar!)


It was fun to watch all the kids running in and out and playing together. Nelly said that it reminded her of all the pictures she's seen of us kids when we were little doing the same things. It's crazy how I think wow look at all these kids. I can't believe we have this many! And then I think our parents must have been thinking the same thing, of course there was a lot more of us back then. I love big families, I'm so glad that I come from one. I also love the closeness that I have with mine! I hope my kids will enjoy the benefits also.

4 comments:

  1. So sad I missed the family reunion! Glad you guys had fun and that the kids had great birthdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family. I have that birthday craziness with 3 in December of all insane times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birthdays! they are my favorite...that was so much fun. The comment that Nelly made brought back a lot of memories from when we were children. Wouldn't change it for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! I loved how isaiah was all about the money and not the candy!! that was too cute.

    ReplyDelete